The PLWA training division provides personnel with the necessary training, development and mentoring education to safely and efficiently perform assigned tasks that avoids/minimises risk to personnel, and ensures the retainment and development of our PLWA people.
All training and mentoring is completed internally and includes:
- New employee training.
- Cultural awareness training.
- Plant and equipment training.
- Verification of competency.
- Indigenous mentoring.
- Indigenous life skills training.
- Certificate III Waste Management.
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations.
The PLWA Training Division is for all PLWA Employees, however focuses on the development of unskilled Indigenous employees.